Friday, March 23, 2012

Walk in the park

Actually we rode our bikes at San Gabriel park in Georgetown Texas. It was the first time I've taken a bike outing since surgery :-). Went really well. We went with Brian's parents and rode along the river under the shady trees. Some really pretty flowers along the way, I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of them. Brian's mom and I only biked a half mile to keep my migraine at bay, apparently if I exercise too much too soon it brings on a migraine. Anyways, all went well, frolicking in the sunshine, with my dark sunglasses and big floppy hat.
Here is a picture of a pretty part of the river. All rock bottom and my shadow made for an interesting shot.



This little funny face flower just made me giggle, don't know what he is, I'm an ocean girl you see, land stuff is a bit foreign. I searched the Internet but couldn't find out what the little guy is.



Below, Brian and his father back from a long ride :-)




And then there is Kaela, always on the look out for her beloved Brian ( I get the same look when he is gone too).




Cheers,
Erika
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment